So the month of October has flown past. I am still working at Wells Fargo and having the time of my life let me tell you!! We have had a lot of company which has been awesome and I finally got a new camera so I have some pictures to post. I won't mention the three new coats and 2 pairs of new shoes but hey I need to get set up for city life. Shawn, DeAnne and their kids came down for a night with mom and dad. It was so fun to have all of them even though it was a short visit. Sarah Day is currently living with us so we had a rousing party this weekend with Carolyn, Leah, Mia and Mera. We have another fun weekend planned this weekend. We are taking off on Thursday night for San Francisco. We are hoping to see some sights and hopefully meet up with Cody and possibly Scott Smith. I will check in when I return. The Girls Enjoying life in Portland.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hangin Out in and Around Portland
Posted by Beth and Jewls at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just wanted to point out that your purse is not only big but red as well. I seem to remember receiving copious amounts of criticism over a big red purse:) Glad to see you are finally coming to your senses. by the way... it is an adorable purse!
Hoolsie I love the pics! Your work looks seriously smog-a-licious.... like Salt Lake-ish. But oh well.... don't you miss the clean clear air??!!
Hello to all in Portland - oh wait - you're in California. I'm done talking to you! pout.
Post a Comment