"Tara-winn" (as she is called by about half of our field...kids) and I stopped by Vedauwoo park on the way to Laramie a couple of weeks ago. The falls colors were beautiful, and it was raining - smelled awesome. It made me a little homesick for Alaska, though...
Just as we were leaving the sun decided to come out...all the yellow turned to gold. Ahhh. I layed down on the ground to take a picture, forgetting that we were on our way to a sing. Oops... a little muddy for the appearance, but luckily clothes are washable. I'm still learning...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Vedauwoo Park in the Rain...
Posted by Beth and Jewls at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your pictures are awesome! Miss you!
Gotta love Beth and her self portraits. I miss always trying to take pictures with both of us. I think my arm is beginning to get lazy. I got a new camera though so I should post pics.
Post a Comment