Saturday, July 5, 2008

Beth: Another Busy Summer



So my first summer of convention rounds is half over!!! I went to Ronan preps and convention, Dagmar convention, and Manhattan convention. Now I'm back home at mom and dad's for a little time, and then on to Cheyenne, WY, where I'll be with Carolyn Jacobsen for the year! In August I head to Washington for conventions, and then in September to Kansas. Lots of miles!!! Glad to know that my traveling habit hasn't stopped yet.
Some photos thus far:


Sandy, Julia, Jane, Me, Leilani: Prep crew sisters


Suzanne Bone and I paint Hoversland's house


Spreading gravel


Me, Sandy, Loren, Don Auld, Eldon: Sunset from the bald spot hike


Good old Montana


Painting at preps


A Weekend with Angie Scanland


Sandy and I pick up Esther Layman from the train


Dagmar, MT 2008


Lindsey Musser and I


Me, Carolyn and Sandy skedaddle to North Dakota!


Carolyn


The cutest catch of the day


Yay! Little fish on!

4 comments:

Jason and Sue said...

Looks like a blast! I forgot to tell you that I met Suzanne's husband's sister in meeting the other week. She was up visiting Chicago with a friend. Apparently she had heard about you so we had a nice chat. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow you keep busy. I miss you so much it was great to see you for a few days even if it was short. Call me sometime!

Carl said...

Well, it looks like they are keeping you busy. Glad to hear your first year is with Carolyn, she will do a good job keeping you on the straight and narrow. ;)

Thanks for the update!

Wrena said...

Great news! Ditto to what carl said but you'll have great company there too. Enjoy WYO we just might sneek up and see some reli's there. They have the cutest lil guys 3 to be exact. http://wyomingbarnetts.blogspot.com/ Can I check in on you from time to time?