Monday, July 7, 2008

Beth: 4th of July Weekend




4th of July 2008


The Holiday weekend this year brought loads of fun to Belknap...we had a tremendous get-together with reps from the Buckingham, Sanderson, Bennett, Chirico, Conrad, Price, Pendall, Strader, Scanland, McClain, Langley, Braaten, Durkee and Brewer families. We enjoyed Bar-B-Que, Badminton, horse shoes, lawn darts, frisbee, music, volleyball, shooting, hiking, camping, geo caching, fellowship, old west re-enaction, fireworks, campfires, and more Bar-B-Que. What an awesome weekend!!! I don't have pictures of many different people, so maybe Jewls will be willing to post some from her end??? Enjoy!





Throwing the tom-a-hawk


Geo-caching


Shaun and John shoot


Kahl, Shaun and Rob relax after dinner


Badminton


Rob, Mandy and John


Megan


Thompson Falls Dam


The hiking crew


Mom looks at animal skin map of MT rivers



3 comments:

Jason and Sue said...

Makes me miss Belknap..and you too! I'm super stoked for Olympia as well! thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! I don't really have any pics from the weekend but I will see what I can find. Love you lots of hugs.

Carl said...

Tag you are it! Check My Blog for details...

Throwing sharp objects? YIPES!!!