Carolyn and I are about 10 days into our year in Cheyenne, Wyoming!!! We've started meetings, and have some hopeful interest. In just a few days I leave for conventions in Washington...I'm looking forward to the conventions and seeing friends and family, but it's also hard to leave Wyoming when I'm just getting started. I know I have a great year to look forward to when I get back.
It's "Frontier Days" in Cheyenne right now, so the town is overrun with "cowboys and cowgirls" in both broken in and brand new Wranglers. We joined in on some of the madness with a great early morning pancake breakfast and a show by the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds. Awesome.
Carolyn and I have been keeping track of the license plates we've seen from each state during the week. We're only missing 8 states out of 50! Maybe tomorrow will be successful and we'll finish out the rest before everyone goes home.
Only a week and a half until the three green jackets will be reunited! (You've probably seen them on earlier posts.) Wahoo! Yep... Sue is flying in for convention, and Jewls will drive up from Orry-gone. Now I'm smiling.
There are some great spots around Cheyenne for picture taking, so we've been experimenting with some "companion pictures." Let me know your favorite, and I can probably find a way to send you one!
Carolyn with her parents, and me with mine.












3 comments:
How can we just pick one? They all look great! :D
You 2 look great! I see some simular sights from carin's blog!
I miss you seester!! I love the pictures so pretty sure I'll take one of each:) Can't wait to see you and I'm so glad you're having a good time in Cheyenne. We are definitely planning on making it out there...probably winter quarter for Jason.
Post a Comment