Well I guess I am playing catch up today with the blogging world. My little sister Mouse and I just returned from the roadtrip of Gibralter...sp? anyway my eyes are burning and I think I am about ready to take a nap. So much for the resume I need to type and the jobs I need to look for. We left Gresham a week ago friday after lots of fun times and good meals with Gail. We headed up to Chelan for the weekend to spend some time with the family. Mom & Dad drove over from Sequim and we all had a fun weekend at the waterslides.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Julie: Family Weekend in Chelan
Posted by Beth and Jewls at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, yes... the family. These are great... thanks for posting!
-Bethers
hey, i'm just catching up on things...quite heartening to see that "road trips of Gibraltar" are still going on in the world these days
Post a Comment