I have now officially been unemployed for over a month and what a busy month it has been. So about all those days I dreamed of getting to sleep in and laze around the house...yeah never happened. Memorial day weekend, mom & dad came to help me move from my apartment back to Sequim and I have been on the road ever since. I went to Chelan convention for a few days, picked Sue up in Spokane and went to Thompson Falls, then on to Ronan Convention, picked up Carolyn in Post Falls and went back to Chelan for a few days then on to Gresham with Gail to go apartment hunting, back to Sequim for some camping, took mom & dad to the airport, delivered Carolyn to Tri-cities so she could go back to her field, Teana and I spent the weekend in Chelan and then we came back to Sequim again. This week I have finally stayed in one place but I am watching some of the daycare kids so the alarm is still going off at 7 am. This morning I got the priviledge of mowing dad's lawn. Not as bad as I thought since I actually got a little bit of a tan while doing it. Nothing like being able to multi-task. Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer so far! The weather is finally getting nice around here. Saying goodbye to Mom,Dad and Leah on their way to see Lisa in Israel
Just missing Lisa
Leah might kill me for this one..we decided she looks like a Hessian
Kari and Carolyn at their best
Kari testing out her photography skills on the Sanderson sisters
Carolyn getting us some hot dog roasters
Carolyn testing out her skills as a barista....pretty good!!
Dad showing me how to operate his lawnmower...this is a skill I should promptly forget once he gets home.
Leah and Gail playing a duet at their recital. Sigh......I am the only Sanderson girl who doesn't know how to play the piano
Dad finally got his red, white and blue car picture
Jason felt the need to have his sins forgiven by washing all of our feet.
Wade trying to fit in with the big boys
Celebrating Cody's 4th Birthday!!
First campfire of the season
Hiking around Thompson Island
Saturday, June 28, 2008
The Life of the Unemployed
Posted by Beth and Jewls at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. My family looks like a bunch of winners in the campfire pic. Miss you Jewls..glad you see you're keeping busy.
I miss you!!!! Haha.. tell Leah to put that stinkin' Sylvester shirt to rest. Maybe this picture will finally be the awful deal breaker!!!
How does it feel to have a stalker? How is the 'retired' life?
Post a Comment