Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Getting Cold around Here

Well the last few months seem like they have flown by and the new year is just around the corner. Hard to belive the babies of the Buckingham/ Sanderson families are going to be graduating this year. Mouse was just informing me this weekend that it is only 6 months until graduation. I have already been working at Wells Fargo for 3 months and who knows what the new year will bring. It is starting to look like I might hang around here a while longer but who knows. Gail and I are planning to move into a house with another professing girl the end of Jan./beginning of Feb. We went to look at the house last week and it is very nice so unless it sells we should be good to go. I am finishing up my last week here before a nice 2 week break...the joys of temp work. We spent this past weekend in Sequim for Special meetings and next week it is onto the beach, Sequim and then Montana!! Lots to look forward to. Here are some random pictures from my life the past couple of weeks. This week should be interesting we arrived home last night to Chains Required for the Portland Metro Area with more snow expected Wed./Thurs and cold temperatures it could make for a crazy week! The Girl's Piano recital



Gail Beverage





Hiking to the Falls



2 comments:

Jason and Sue said...

That is a very nice picture or Brian! :)

Beth and Jewls said...

Good job on the Pie... practicing up for January 23rd I hope!!! And good job on the hiking and the bowling too. wahoo!
So stoked to see you guys!
I hear you're getting some snow? Be careful!
-Boof