Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gingerbread Party

So tuesday morning I decided that it would be fun to all get together and make some gingerbread cookies. Hard to believe I have never decorated a gingerbread man before. So after I alerted Lichen to the news she went into event planning mode got the whole party together while I went to work. We had quite the evening of runaway gingerbread men, fajitas, laughter and just a general good old time. Thanks Lichen you are so awesome!!

Emily with her cookie creations

Brian thought he better hold down the chair

Lichen our awesome hostess




Ermina

Dan and Sam going to town on their cookies


The whole crew

2 comments:

Beth and Jewls said...

hmmm Jewlsie... that looks yummy... oh and fun too! Nice to see some of these friends I've heard about!
Just hanging out waiting for a VERY important car swap to take place.. heh heh... thanks for posting. can't wait to see you!
-Boof

auntie ju said...

Hey! great to get a chance to look at your blog this afternoon! Great looking gingerbread fun! Missing you here, but glad for where you both are. Love Julia