So I got off work on friday @ 1:30 so I could head home to be with my family for my Grandma Sanderson's funeral on Saturday. Friday Evening we spent at my grandparents with my Aunt Laurie and her family. Everyone except for Lisa was able to make it home for the funeral so it was awesome to all be together again. Now I am back home and enjoying another week in the rainy, gray city of Portland. Counting down the days until I can return to Montana for Thanksgiving!!!!
The kids goofing off after the funeral
Mommy and Daughter
Playing with Tristan
Matching girls...and Cody he wanted to be in the picture too
Reading stories with the kids
Uncle Eric trying to peacefully sleep while the nephews attack
After....Jason patiently shows Cody how to run the smoothie maker
Before...Cody decided to help Jason make smoothiees
Jason playing Mr. Secret Service
Shawn, DeAnne and......Carolyn
DeAnne and I making the board for Grandma's funeral
We spent friday evening going through all the pictures looking for ones of us kids with Grandma
Kissing Cousins
Aunt Laurie, Grandpa and Dad
Cody attacked Ashlyn and knocked out her tooth that was hanging by a thread. Turned out to be perfect timing...she ended up making about $15 off that tooth. The tooth fairy is getting rich these days it seems!
div>
div>
1 comments:
You guys all look really good. It's great that MOST of you could be together, but I'm sure that Lisa really would have wanted to be there, too!
I see inflation has hit the pockets of the tooth fairy... 50 cents was a load in my day.. haha.
Love you!
Post a Comment