Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One Last Look

Well now that I have officially been granted authorship duties to this new blog I feel the need to add my two cents...not that anyone wants to hear them. I do feel that it is only right to have one blog of the move from Great Falls so you all can enjoy it as much as I did. It was a wet rainy day but with both Buckingham and Sanderson parents...and a whiny little mouse there were lots of laughs to be had. It was Mousie's 17th birthday and my present to her was the priviledge of cleaning the shower. The pictures will tell the story so without further ado (go ahead and make fun of the spelling I have no clue).
For those of you who have visited us in Great Falls I am sure you will appreciate the one last look at our favoite cowboy "Big John"
One last urgent phone call to beth....ummm what do I do with the carpet cleaning receipt.
Our Kitchen is finally clean!!
Beth's room...looks wierd huh?
What's left of Sue and I's room. Good times were had by all.




2 comments:

Beth and Jewls said...

so I can comment since you were the author... thanks for posting!!! these are great. Love the shirt on you, and the pics of the folks. Thanks for cleaning the apartment!!!

Jason and Sue said...

You are quite the natural blogger:) Very entertaining. The apartment looks so different, it almost makes the kitchen look nice...almost..
I miss you two and I think I'm going to have to steal some pictures for my own blog. We love you girls!!