Well the last couple of weeks have been crazy but lots of fun. Beth and I were together for the majority of the first three weeks in August. Other than a couple days here and there we tried to get in as much time together as possible. Sorry Sue I know that I have been totally spoiled. Sue and Jason also flew out for a couple of days of Olympia 1 so it was so fun to all be together again. August has also been a month of conventions with Olympia 1, Milltown 2 and parts of Boring #1. Now I am looking forward to a relaxing Labor Day weekend at Lake Roosevelt before actually settling down and getting a job. We will see if I can actually make this happen though. Gail and Mousie
After Boring #1 we had quite the party with Tanner, Amy, Cody, Uncle Glen, Tim,Carolyn, Leah, Mia, Mera, Brian, Gail and I. The boys played girls night out Jenga....quite interesting
Beth lifting weights....Cody and Caleb loved this
Apparently some members of the family were not informed that we were supposed to wear, black and red on Sunday of Milltown # 2
Sue and Jason...thanks for coming! It was awesome to see you. Miss and love you lots!
Hey Girls! do either of you know who has the picture of us in our roomate jacket? Could you send it to me please?
Mouse and Nanners at Lake Cresent
Dad, Mom and I enjoying the last bit of summer heat
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Julie: Last Few Weeks
Posted by Beth and Jewls at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love updates!! Yes..I am the one guilty of hording the roommate picture. I will send it next week, I'm supposed to be packing for our jetset adventure!! so excited!!
Post a Comment