Monday, September 28, 2009

Still Alive & Kickin'...just a few more miles under our belts

In case anybody was wondering we are still alive and doing well! Sorry for the lack of updates but it has been a crazy summer. The summer started out with a whirlwind trip to California for Mountain Ranch Convention and a quick visit to San Francisco. Since that point I have been to Alaska, Montana (4 times), Sequim, Chelan, and numerous other places. Somehow I have even managed to keep my job with all this fun. The highlight....My sister Lisa is home for the year from Israel/Greece. It is awesome to have our family complete again.

Mouse and I headed back to Boring



Shawn being spiderman


All Hail Captain Ferguson.....No Mountain to steep for Mom
Mom and her little ducklings.....we all swam across the channel while Dad drove the boat next to us to make sure we didn't get run over

The whole crew headed down the beach to check out the kids fort











The rope swing

Waders and I with our matching pouty faces

Introducing....Jim Morrison the newest member of our family




The boys left a little something for Leah



All the Sandersons together again





We got to see Sue and Jason for a few hours at Grandpa Demmon's funeral





Pie & Icecream....we made 22 blueberry pies and 4 crisps for the wedding

The happy couple...Garrett & Sarah Evridge








Celebrating Cody's 5th Birthday
Leah with her friends at graduation
Grandpa and Grandma with Caleb "Bamm Bamm"
Lichen and I on our way to Chelan Convention
Trying to make up for it with ice cream later on

I bought Mouse a hostess cupcake at the gas station to celebrate her 18th Birthday
Gotta love the wind in San Francisco
Mouse and I roadtripping to California

Pizza in the park...it doesn't get any better



0 comments: